Information & Announcements
Please find attached a letter from Fraser Heath on School Vaccination requirements and how to get immunizations uptodate if needed.
The PAC is hosting a Halloween Party on Wednesday, October 30th from 5 - 8pm at Cultus Lake Community School. Please find a flyer attached to this email with further information on this event.
In preparing for this party we could use some:
-Volunteers the day of the dance to help decorate, work concession, etc.
- We’d also appreciate any donations of baked goods or help decorating baked-good that the PAC is baking.
Summer Learning 2019 Program Information will be posted on May 15th and registrations will be open for programs for students in Grades 1-12 on Tuesday, May 21st. For more information visit https://sd33.bc.ca/summer-learning
Does your child ride the school bus? School bus registration for the 2019/20 school year is open! Register early for up to three chances to win an iPad!
We would like your feedback on the most important things we should consider as we review the guidelines for a Chilliwack School District Dress Code. We are using an online platform called ThoughtExchange where you can share your thoughts independently and confidentially, and consider and rate thoughts shared by others. Note that the deadline for the forum is Tuesday, April 30, 2019.
Future Mount Slesse Middle School parents are invited to attend an informational evening session. Please see the attached brochure.
BC Government's Measles Immunization Catch-Up Program for School Aged Children from April to June 2019
The Province is launching a measles immunization catch-up program to help BC families ensure their children are protected from measles. The program will run from April through June 2019. Please see the Measles Campaign Letter to Parents from Fraser Health on the District Website at: https://sd33.bc.ca/announcement/bc-governments-measles-immunization-catch-program-school-aged-children-april-june-2019
March 12th, 2019
I am writing you at this time to let you know that we will be postponing the 7 Sisters Hike scheduled for this Friday, March 15th to a later date. With the recent snowfall it is unlikely we could complete the hike safely as the trail conditions were already marginal before the snow fall.
Please see the attached in the event of inclement weather.