1. Read to yourself, read to someone, or have someone read to you for at least 15 minutes at home each day.
2. For each day you read at home, mark off one box on your home reading slip.
3. Once 50 boxes are filled in, have your parent/guardian sign the bottom of the slip.
4. Bring the slip to Mrs. Falk for a prize!
5. Get a new slip and keep reading, try to reach 250 nights by the end of the year.
Schedule for Home Reading (slips should not be handed in before these dates)
50 Nights - After November 11
100 Nights - After January 3
150 Nights - After February 22
200 Nights - After April 13
250 Nights - After June 2
The deadline for all Super Reader slips will be June 15.
If you need a new slip there are many at the library beside the main door or you can download one from this page below.
Let's beat our past year's numbers and show everyone that Cultus Lake students are Super Readers!